Darxus on Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:00:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] minimum seating: 50 people (need more meeting location options)

On 06/25, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> PADS meeting there.  It would be tight for 40 folks, but I am sure we

Okay, so I didn't quite succede in my attempt to state that I think we need
seating for at least 50 people.  I apparently managed to just skip that
number.

But I did say that there were 40-44 people at the last 5 meetings,
so rooms where 40 would be tight probably won't be great.

I really do appreciate the offers, and mean no unpleasantness to anybody.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com