Darxus on Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:30:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] need more meeting location options

On 06/25, Nicholas Vettese wrote:
> Isn't there a library nearby?  Libraries usually have rooms for people to

I believe the library option has been investigated by a few people, and
found to be unsatisfactory.  I'll try to find the info.

On 06/25, Michael Leone wrote:
> > Beldon:  We are still planning to hold the next meeting (7/11) at cigna,
> > right ?  How much longer ?
>
> Are we? Last I heard, you said that the Cigna contact was going to be on
> vacation during the July meeting, so that we were going to be at NetAxs
> again.

Did I say that ?  Are you referring to this post:
http://lists.PhillyLinux.org/mailman/pubarchive/plug/2001-June/008172.html

If so, that's not what I said there.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com