eric . allan . lucas on Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:40:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] need more meeting location options

From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:10:54 -0400
To: Darxus@chaosreigns.com
Subject: Re: [PLUG] need more meeting location options

> Hrm.
>
> Well, I can't make guarantees until I ask around a bit, but it's
> theoretically possible to hold the meeting somewhere on the
> Swarthmore College campus, especially during the summer, probably in
> the CS department's building.
<<CUT>>

This is fine by me although there is not a good
place to eat afterwards (unless we all want to
hike down the road to Swarthmore Pizza.)  Still
I'd rather have a meeting place with no place
to hang out at than a place to hang out but no
meeting place.

> (Getting into classrooms in the summer is messier, since the
> buildings are mostly locked. I have keys to the CS department,
> though, as I'm a system administrator there... which sort of means I
> can just do this kind of thing without permission, but I'd rather
> check with the administrative powers-that-be first.)
>
> --
>        ~ g r @ eclipsed.net

DEFINITELY clear this with the powers that be first!!!

Oh, and the fact that my home/office is just about
1/2 mile from there doesn't hurt either! :-D

Eric Lucas
# A good day flying
#      beats a bad day doing anything else.
# A bad day flying beats...
#      well... nevermind.

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup