Gleeson, Francis (HT-EX) on Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:00:07 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Searching for webhosting nirvana...

Title: RE: [PLUG] Searching for webhosting nirvana...

How long have you been with nomonthlyfees.com?
I am no fan of monthly fees but I am curious
about how they turn a profit.

1 Time Charge $200
Setup Costs   - $x
             -----
profit     $200 - x

Except every month they incur some capacity cost
for hosting your web site. It would seem like
no matter how cost effective their operation
is eventually they would loose money on the deal.