Fred K Ollinger on Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:20:19 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Tisk tisk... newbie mistakes

> On 02 Jul 2001 10:45:57 -0400, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> > I know I always get yelled at for this suggestion, but it is obvious and for
> > some reason overlooked.  But you can purchase the CD :)
> >
> > Just a suggestion, RH even offers install support to people who purchase
> > there product.  There is no such thing as a free lunch, you never get more
> > than what you pay for.
> >

> I have been doing exactly what he trying to since Redhat 6.0.  Not
> counting the cost of my broadband connection and my time learning how to
> burn an iso image, getting a redhat or any other distribution that

I thought it was good to learn to burn image b/c little bit of trouble
taught me what to expect in linux: to take my time to read everything, to
have a learning attitude.

> offers iso images for downloading is "free" And It's Great :-)

It's not just the price for the cd, but I think the book that rh sells w/
cd is worth the money.

I'm saying that either way is ok.

Fred