Ian Reinhart Geiser on Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:10:09 -0400

[PLUG] memory test application

Greetings,
	I have been getting random kernel oopses for the past week on one of my
systems.  I have a good feeling it is memory related.  Being a Macintosh 9500
there are about 16 DIMM slots in it so swapping in and out memory is looking
like a pain.  Any clues on any linux based programs that will test the memory
to see if there are bad areas?

This will at least reduce the amount of time i am spending debugging memory
issues...

The next issue will be finding a good price on 64Meg EDO 5v dimms....

Thanks
-ian reinhart geiser
--
Fortune for the day: