John Beck on Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:30:05 -0400

[PLUG] Carpooling from NE Philly

Hey all!

Great news about the new meeting location!  I am offering a ride to anyone who's interested (I can only hold 2 people - unless someone wants to sit in a car seat!  :-)  I am located in NE Philly, about 1.5 miles North of Roosevelt Mall on Bustleton.  I would prefer if people lived in the general area, just for efficiency sake...

Anyway, just send me an email at jbeck@jbwd.net or just post a reply to the list, along with how I can get in touch with you as the date draws near...  By the way, I am planning on leaving around 6:00 - 6:15 PM.

Thanks!