Darxus on Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:40:05 -0400

[PLUG] keysigning tonight

I hate when people do this to me at the last minute.

There is going to be a keysinging tongight.  See
http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/

FYI, if there are no new keys sent to me before a given meeting, I don't
prepair to do a keysigning.  So, if you are participating for the first
time, you should send me you key a while before the meeting.  Preferably
before I send out an announcement (generally a week before the meeting) so
I can tell people that there will, in fact, be a keysigning, which tends to
incourage others to participate for the first time, which is good.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com