Brian Epstein on Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:50:05 -0400

[PLUG] Re: keysigning tonight

My apologies for not contacting you sooner about the key signing.  Had
your participation instructions requested the key a week prior to the
meeting, I would have given it to you at that time.

I don't appreciate being publicly chastised on a forum that I am new to,
about an unpublished rule I was not privy.

If it is that much trouble, a simple, private email stating that a key
signing party would be inconvenient due to the lateness of receiving the
key would convey your message without public humiliation.

Thank you,
Brian Epstein

--
Brian Epstein (ep) <ep@apiary.dhs.org>
Key fingerprint = F9C8 A715 933E 6A64 C220  482B 02CF B6C8 DB7F 41B4