Darxus on Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:10:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] apt-get / dpkg question

On 07/12, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> I kind of feel sometimes like the PADS list is a big empty room,
> there's so little traffic. So this time I'll ask a debian question
> here.
>
> Can someone help me understand what the problem is with the following?
> (The meat of the problem is the line that says
>
>   mozilla: Depends: libnspr4 (= M18-3) but 2:0.9.1-ximian.4 is to be installed
> )

I think you realize the problem is that you installed stuff that's not from
the debian archive, which broke your dependancies.

One of the ximian packages may conflict with libnspr4, I don't know.  I
suggest trying "apt-get install libnspr4", and then sending us the output
of that if it doesn't work out.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com