gonoone cat on Sat, 14 Jul 2001 04:50:05 -0400

[PLUG] sent in error?

----- Original Message -----
From: John Beck
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2001 12:32 AM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Help with WINE

----- Original Message -----
From: "gabriel rosenkoetter" <gr@eclipsed.net>
To: <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 6:02 PM

> [It'd be nice if you could wrap your messages at 80 columns in the
> future for those of us reading them on a standard 80x23 terminal.
> It's kind of a drag to quote from messages with lines that trail
> to hundreds of characters. :^>]

Gabriel - sorry about the text wrapping - I think that I have it corrected...  I
am working on getting the Wine problem straightened out still...  As for your
suggestions with mounting my windows partition - Thank you.  When I did that, I
followed the directions from the Newbieized Help Files at the linuxnewbie site.
Those were the directions I received verbatim from the help file...  In the
future, I now know better!  :-)

Thanks again!