Bill Jonas on Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:10:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] more meetings ?

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 02:15:00PM -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> I think maybe having a plug meeting at netaxs every month or two (in
> addition to meetings at USP) might be good.  What do you think ?

I think this is an excellent idea.  There are many times that I'm
looking forward to attending a PLUG meeting but am too tired or have
worked too late to go into Philadelphia.  I live in Delaware County and
work in Chester County and a trip to Conshohocken oftentimes just
doesn't seem as formidable as a trip to downtown Philadelphia.  I would
certainly attend more meetings.

> My vote is for thursday, the week after the scheduled plug meeting (8/9).
> Unless pads continues to not happen, in which case I'd suggst the thursday
> 2 weeks after the scheduled plug meeting (8/16).

This sounds good to me.

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin