Darxus on Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:30:06 -0400

presentation rearrangement (Re: [PLUG] more meetings ?)

We seem to generally agree on doing an extra meeting - a test, to see if
doing it somewhat regularly will work.  I believe we agreed (enough) to
hold this extra meeting at Netaxs on September 13th.  This is the week
after plug.

Our options are:
* week after plug
* week of pads
* week before plug

I know mct thinks we should do it the week of pads.  We can still change
this date - still haven't gotten confirmation that we can use the room at
Netaxs 7/13 yet.

Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri@yahoo.com> has offered to do a presentation
on KDE, since he's one of the developers, and they're doing a major
release, so he'd like to do it soon.

I think it has generally been agreed that this KDE presentation should be
given at USP, not at Netaxs.

Wes Powers, who is scheduled to give the November presenation (on XML) was
not interested in doing his presentation at Netaxs.

Bernie Falor is scheduled to do a presentation on PostgreSQL vs. MySQL in
October.  Bernie, would you be willing to do your presentation at Netaxs on
7/13 instead ?

If so, Ian, would you be willing to give your KDE presenation at USP on
October 3rd ?

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com