Michael C. Toren on Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:34:02 -0400

Re: presentation rearrangement (Re: [PLUG] more meetings ?)

  • From: "Michael C. Toren" <mct@netaxs.com>
  • To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
  • Subject: Re: presentation rearrangement (Re: [PLUG] more meetings ?)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:34:02 -0400

> I know mct thinks we should do it the week of pads.  We can still change
> this date - still haven't gotten confirmation that we can use the room at
> Netaxs 7/13 yet.

Well, my motivation was to space out the two PLUG meetings so that they
were more than one week apart.  Unfortunately, this would mean meeting the
same week that PADS currently does.  I'm not sure how big of a deal that
is, or how many people are attending PADS at this point.  There hasn't
been much activity on the list, as far as I can tell.

Thoughts?

-mct