Ian Reinhart Geiser on Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:10:05 -0400

Re: presentation rearrangement (Re: [PLUG] more meetings ?)

> If so, Ian, would you be willing to give your KDE presentation at USP on
> October 3rd ?
Well KDE 2.3 will be in the sandbox by then...  It is a little later than I
had hoped but I refuse to bump anyone who had dibs on a spot long before me.

If anything the PLUG will get to see the next iteration in our aggressive
development cycle.  It would be more of a teaser than anything else, but I
can also cover the current stuff we have in KDE 2.2.0.

I will be getting some stuff available on the web Very Soon Now (tm) that
will cover different aspects of KDE.

I also am wondering, since this would be in October and school would be in
session again if anyone would be interested in a KDE development workshop.
This would not be during meeting time but would be setup on my own time, for
programmers who would like to see how easy it is to develop for KDE 2.x.

Thanks
-ian reinhart geiser

--
Fortune for the day:
The "cutting edge" is getting rather dull.