Ian Reinhart Geiser on Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:10:05 -0400

Re: KDE 2.2 (was: Re: presentation rearrangement (Re: [PLUG] more meetings ?))

On Tuesday 17 July 2001 10:39 pm, you wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 10:24:39PM -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> > Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri@yahoo.com> has offered to do a presentation
> > on KDE, since he's one of the developers, and they're doing a major
> > release, so he'd like to do it soon.
>
> On that note, I'd like to say that the KDE 2.2 beta I'm running is
> *very* nice.
>
> Many thanks to Ian and the rest of the KDE team!

Heh, I am mostly involved with KDevelop and some KOffice development.
There are over 60 developers working on the project, and about 25 actively
contributing to CVS.  I also am a big noise maker when it comes to KDE.  I
like to show it off and like to get people interested in developing for it.
So if anyone ever gets annoyed at my constant KDE can do this and KDE can do
that... just tell me to put a sock in it and go code something ;)

-ian reinhart geiser
--
Fortune for the day:
Real programmers don't write in BASIC.  Actually, no programmers write in