Bill Jonas on Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:30:06 -0400

[PLUG] IRC channel

I don't know how many of you remember when it was announced before, but
we've set up an IRC channel.

We moved the channel to the Open Projects Network.  In your favorite
IRC client, "/server irc.openprojects.net" and then "/join #plug" after
you connect.

The page on the web site is at http://www.phillylinux.org/irc.html.  It
hasn't been updated yet.  I mailed a patch to Darxus last night, so
expect it to be updated soon.

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin