Chad Glynn on Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:30:04 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Since we're all asking for stuff

I recommend granitecanyon.com, and highly recommend you use a second
free provider as well, secondary.com. I and a group of friends have a
number of domains on both of them. From time to time, one of granite
canyon's name servers will not responding to requests. so using it in
conjuction with secondary.com has given us extra assurances.

good luck!

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Mike Pflugfelder wrote:

> Have you looked at http://www.granitecanyon.com for free Primary and
> Secondary DNS.  I haven't changed over to them yet, but that's where I'm
> headed for my company.
>
> -Mike Pflugfelder
> Keystone Information Systems, Inc

			Chad :)