eric@lucii.org on Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:40:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Since we're all asking for stuff

Try www.dyndns.org - they're free for simple dns like:
www.your-doman-name.dnsalias.com
The parallel pay-for (actually a one time donation) version
is dyndns.com and then you can get specialized services.

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth