William Shank on Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:50:05 -0400

[PLUG] Computers for sale

sorry if this isn't the right forum for this, but I've seen others post
equipment here:

I have the following machines for sale, I'm open to price, please make a
fair offer if you are interested.

PowerComputing (Apple Clone) with G3 333Mhz Upgrade CPU card.
- 333Mhz G3 CPU
-64M Ram
-onboard SVGA (1 M)
-built in SCSI controller
-SCSI CDROM
-1 1G SCSI HDD with Mac OS 9 installed
-1 2G SCSI HDD with YellowDog Linux installed
-built in ethernet
-built in sound
-floppy drive
-mac keyboard and mouse

Sun Microsystems SPARCstation 4 (pizza box)
- SPARC processor (85Mhz i think)
- 32Mb ram
- SCSI controller
- 1 1Gb SCSI HDD with RedHat 6.x (or Mandrake 7.x) linux installed (if
forget exactly)
- built-in ethernet
- 13W3 video
- sun keyboard and mouse.

please let me know if you are interested.

thanks
Chris