Pete Foley on Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:30:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Needed: web host

I have been using LinuxWebHost (www.linuxwebhost.com) and have been
pleased.  Except if you have a site that gets over 10gigs of
transfer a month, then it gets costly with them, but other than that
they are great.  They have all that you are looking for, and ssh
access, free SSL (on some servers - you have to ask for it... but
you can use their cert so you do not need to buy one), and more
stuff.  I think they even let Java Servlets.  The perl modules are
not really a problem, if they do not have them you can always just
install them in your home.

Plus they are cheap.  The cheapest plan is 10$ a month, and then you
can resell at 1/2 price, so if you want another account, you can
just resell it to yourself and get it for 5$ a month.  That is what
I have been doing for sites that I set up for people...

-Pete

Thus spake John Beck on Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 05:38:58PM -0400:

Pete Foley (pete@lynchman.net)
http://www.lynchman.net