Arthur Alexion on Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:30:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Printer setup for dummies

John

Slackware likely has some equivalent to RedHat's printool that helps you
install and configure the appropriate ghostscript printer
drivers/filters.  Why don't you check the Slackware site for more
specific documentation as opposed to the linuxpriting.org, more general
information site.

Art

On 7/28/2001, 9:58:45 PM, John Beck <jbeck@jbwd.net> wrote regarding [PLUG]
Printer setup for dummies: