aab on Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:40:05 -0400

[PLUG] Large networks?

Ok, I haven't exactly been a frequent attender since the meetings left the
CyberLoft, but I've also started using Linux less actively (my primary toy
machine is a Debian install and I have a server and LRP box at home, but I
use whatever is available ... Solaris, OpenBSD, Linux, Win NT, etc.).

Is anyone working *in* networking or security and actively responsible for
large networks?  I'm defining "large" as in excess of 1000 hosts, not your
cluster of VAX 7000s.  :^)

andrew.