Fred K Ollinger on Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:00:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] debian subnet puzzler (fwd)

> Where do you
> echo '1' > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
> ?

Actually, I made a tiny script called 'network' which adds some routes and
sets up ipchains. It also starts ip forwarding as is indicated above. The
only syntactical diff is that the '1' is not in quotes. I can add them--I
WILL add them, but I don't think this will matter as echo 1 does the same
as echo '1' as far as I can see.

Are there any other places I can check? Thanks for the help.

Fred