multiple seriousity on Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:30:04 -0400

[PLUG] Linux 10:East Coast Picnic/BBQ?

Okay, so you might have read about Linux 10th anniversary Picnic/BBQ on
Slashdot... August 25th in California... and they implied the ideas of
having 10th anniversary gatherings elsewhere...

 Welll, anyways, I figured I'd propose it.

Would y'all be interested in a Picnic/BBQ August 25th, Noon till ????

I figure.....  FDR Park.. (Franklin Delano Roosevelt Park) aka "the lakes"
which is right near the sports stadiums (exit 17? I think they just
changed the exit numbers - old exit 14) right off of 95.

Of course picnic area #10.  :D

It's pretty convienient/easy to get to, so we can invite people from far
and wide. :)

okay.. feedback? :)

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com