Darxus on Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:20:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Linux 10:East Coast Picnic/BBQ?

On 08/09, multiple seriousity wrote:
> Would y'all be interested in a Picnic/BBQ August 25th, Noon till ????

Yup.

> Of course picnic area #10.  :D

Do these areas need to be reserved, or do we just show up & hope it hasn't
already been taken over by a larger group ?

> > What I ment to say is it we all pay $10 to go for food, or do we supply our
> > own, and bring something to share or what?
>
> It's an 'open source project' :P  We each contribute our own 'hardware,
> software, and code' and share the outcome. :D

I think it'd be safest for everybody to plan to feed themselves... and then
maybe share stuff there if it works out.  But if you want to organize more
complicated stuff, go for it :)

I incourage you to post to plug-announce@lists.phillylinux.org (which will
also get sent to this list).

--