multiple seriousity on Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:00:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Linux 10:East Coast Picnic/BBQ?

> Yes i agree free speech not free beer...
> So _WHO_ brings the beer?
>
> What I ment to say is it we all pay $10 to go for food, or do we supply our
> own, and bring something to share or what?

It's an 'open source project' :P  We each contribute our own 'hardware,
software, and code' and share the outcome. :D

read that: we each bring something (food or beverage) to share and enjoy.
And of course, we share the effort of cooking, making it happen, etc.
I serve as 'project manager' and make sure that we don't get 100 people
each bringing the same 'code block' i.e. 100 2-liters of soda. :)  RSVP
(and mention of what you plan to bring not neccessary, but very welcome.)

I'll post another email with directions, formal annoucement, etc.

If you have any other questions or things I should cover, please let me
know.

If any of you can write up directions from routes other than via 95, I
would appreciate it. (or from a location to hooking up to 95)

August 25th, Linux 10th Anniversary BBQ Noon till ?? (The park is open til
about 9:00pm.) FDR Park (Broad & Pattison Exit 17(?) old exit 14 of I-95)

Feel free to forward this email/proposal/information to other people,
groups, etc. who you feel may be interested.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!