Pete Foley on Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:43:26 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL: Questions to ask?

Yes, they give you 30 hours a month.  Well, at least on the plan I
have.  I do not know if they all have that, but I think any of the
ones that include a static IP have it.

-Pete

Thus spake Arthur Alexion on Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 07:20:20PM +0000:

Pete Foley (pete@lynchman.net)
http://www.lynchman.net