Arthur Alexion on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:20:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?

States that it is signed, but omits the signature itself.

For clarification, I am sending this one from StarOffice.  You can see,
as it quotes your 8/17 @ 8:32 message that SO shows that the message is
signed and shows your signature at the bottom.  Eudora for Palm on the
other hand, shows only that the message was signed, and in doing so
indicates that the signature is omitted.  You can see it at the bottom of
Bill Jonas' 8/16 message.

Art

On 8/17/01, 8:32:21 AM, Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri@yahoo.com> wrote
regarding Re: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?: