Arthur Alexion on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:30:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?

I almost always use plain text, but occasionally, it is helpful to use
bold or italics to communicate something.  I really don't think *bold*
and _italics_ are acceptable substitutes.  Granted, its annoying when
someone sends an html message that has no communicating formatting, just
a small sans serif font, but I can live with it.

Art

On 8/17/01, 9:39:04 AM, "Mike Leone" <turgon@mike-leone.com> wrote
regarding Re: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?: