pinkee on Sun, 19 Aug 2001 07:00:10 +0200

Re: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 08:05:36AM -0400, LeRoy Cressy wrote:
> A number of the new Linux users who are still using ``Lookout'' will be
> bounced then, though I feel that we should be willing to guide them and
> help them to set up their systems to free them from the chains of $MS.
> Bouncing them will only keep them chained to a broken system.

This is simply not true. I have, in the past subscribed to mailing lists,
where the majority of the users were die hard aol'ers and they were able
to stop sending e-mail in html format. If the content of the PLUG list is
so lacking that we would loose people based on a simple and easy to comply
with request than, perhaps the list needs reexamined.

kristin aka pinkee

--
www.cavegirl.org