Arthur Alexion on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:40:11 +0200

RE: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?

But all of those scripts are designed to cause mischief to
Windows/Outlook systems.  One of the benefits of using Linux is that the
scripts have no effect on our machines.  In fact, they rarely cause
damage to Windows/Netscape setups. 99.99% of them are targeted to
Microsoft software.

Art

On 8/17/01, 10:15:26 AM, "Charles Stack" <charles@codycomp.com> wrote
regarding RE: [PLUG] bouncing html sent to this list ?: