Arthur Alexion on Thu, 23 Aug 2001 00:20:12 +0200

[PLUG] Font/ghostscript help needed

I recently added a bunch of fonts, following the directions for adding
them to StarOffice.  The fonts work fine on screen, but do not print.  (I
think the printer substitutes Times for these fonts.)

I'm using RedHat 6.2 and the version of ghostscript that came with the
distribution. (GNU Ghostscript 5.50 (2000-2-13)).

I'm pretty new at this and am guessing that I am missing something easy
and obvious.

Art

Art Alexion                       mailto:arthur@alexion.com
Arthur S. Alexion LLC                http://www.alexion.com