Fred K Ollinger on Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:00:17 +0200

[PLUG] debian router follow-up

	Well, the router still won't let inside comps out. At work this
has been decided that it was a 'feature' not a bug as we have decided that
as long as networked people can print and click on 'MS network ghetto'
then all is right in the world. Who needs to surf on a computer which is
controlling $10,000 worth of equipment? I wouldn't base my controller on
windows, but nobody died and left me boss of these 'scientific' companies.
Thought people would be interested.

I made funny noises at the guy who said that we should replace this mess
with a $100 router until he left. :)

Fred

"Ignorance never settles a question."