Steve Fredette on Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:10:12 +0200

[PLUG] Remote access tool for linux

I need to steal the monitor on my linux box for another machine, so I
want to find a gadget that will allow me to use linux from a windows
machine (text only).  Telnet is useless (at least, all the ones I've
tried), because it can't seem to interpret the function or arrow keys.

What I'd *like* is something that I can run in a dos box under windoze
that will let me use the entire linux console exactly as if I were
sitting in front of the linux machine, including all the virtual
terminals.

The system is redhat 6.2, text-only, running on a 486.  The human is a
linux newbie, but reasonably clueful.

Thanks in advance.

--
Steve Fredette