aab on Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:20:09 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Remote access tool for linux

Ok, I agree with PuTTY completely for the basic connection, but it won't
be the solution for the virtual terminals unless you're going to open up
a new connection for each.  Install 'screen' on your system and then use
PuTTY to make the connection, then start screen and access your multiple
terminals within that SSH connection.

I've used a couple "screen multiplexers" but 'screen' is fantastic, IMO.

andrew.