Darxus on Fri, 7 Sep 2001 05:40:18 +0200

Re: [PLUG] keysigning next tuesday at Netaxs (9/11)

On 09/06, Adam Schaible wrote:
> I have a question that's sort of related to this.
> Being a newbie to the whole PGP-encryption world, I
> decided to create an expiring key before joining the
> keyring in July. (I then noticed, after the fact, that
> very few people use them. Any reason for this?) When
> it expires in 2003, do I have to resign all of my keys
> to stay inside the keyring?

You can change the expiration date.

I, like you, originally created my key with an expiration date, then
noticed nobody else did :)

Can't remember how off the top of my head.  If you can't figure it out, let
me know.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com