Bill Jonas on Fri, 7 Sep 2001 00:30:50 +0200

Re: [PLUG] keysigning next tuesday at Netaxs (9/11)

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 04:50:56PM -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> pub  1024D/116F0CBD 2000-12-17 Bill Jonas <bill@billjonas.com>

This is both old *and* new.  :)

I've participated before, with a key that has since been revoked, due to
the email address no longer being valid.  This will be my first signing
with the new key.

(FYI.)

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin