Adam Schaible on Fri, 7 Sep 2001 00:50:13 +0200

Re: [PLUG] keysigning next tuesday at Netaxs (9/11)

I have a question that's sort of related to this.
Being a newbie to the whole PGP-encryption world, I
decided to create an expiring key before joining the
keyring in July. (I then noticed, after the fact, that
very few people use them. Any reason for this?) When
it expires in 2003, do I have to resign all of my keys
to stay inside the keyring?

See all of you at the keysigning next week

-Adam