Gregory Weber on Sun, 9 Sep 2001 17:36:42 -0400

Re: [PLUG] CD Writer

I should have mentioned that I was using RH 7.1.  I actually I didn't do
anything for the writer.  Taking a look at /dev, I have this.  Do I need to
change this link?  I guess I am not sure how to make the reader use the
ide-scsi module.

Greg

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            9 Aug 10 22:20 cdrom -> /dev/scd0
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            8 Aug 18 08:00 cdrom1 -> /dev/hdd