JP Toto on Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:43:23 -0400

[PLUG] RPM Question

RPM continues to baffle me for some reason so I have a
quickie: Im using RedHat 7.1 and have downloaded the
new kde 2.2 rpm files from the kde web site. If I want
to just go into the directory I have those .rpm files
in and issue the "rpm" command to install them all and
automatically install their dependancies is there a
way to do that? Assuming I have all the Red Hat
updates and dependancies that kde 2.2 wants? Is there
a way to make them install in the correct order so
that they won't crap out and complain that some
component isn't installed even though the rpm for it
is right there? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
- JP

=====
---
JP Toto