JP Toto on Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:00:14 +0200

Re: [PLUG] SSSCA and Crypto back door thoughts

>"The New York American Red Cross is in dire need of
>technology
>equipment and services," said Joe Leo, assistant
>director of the
>American Red Cross in New York.

I think that for the most part the tech companies are
handling the equipment requests:
http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-7160573.html?tag=mn_hd

That said, qualified tech PEOPLE might be useful if
folks want to volunteer their time to help the ARC
compile information or help other companies get back
on their feet.
-  JP

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,46821,00.html

> --