gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:50:15 +0200

Re: [PLUG] SSSCA and Crypto back door thoughts

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 08:37:38AM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> Judging by the vast number of similar offers I've seen go past on
> the sun-managers mailing list, I think you, like the doctors who'd
> love to do cardiac or pulminary surgery if only there were anyone
> alive enough to need it, might be on a large bandwagon to a small
> watering hole.

Perhaps I take that back:

  "The New York American Red Cross is in dire need of technology
  equipment and services," said Joe Leo, assistant director of the
  American Red Cross in New York.

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,46821,00.html

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net