gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:00:21 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Re: 802.11 Questions (ian reinhart geiser)

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 04:03:18PM -0400, Madhusudan H.R. wrote:
> I probably am missing something here..but if its just these two boxes you
> want to connect, you might be able to get away with just the cost of an
> Etherner Crossover cable (provided ofcourse they have network cards, which
> I presume they do ; They cant be that old can they ??? )
> + the cost of laying it thru the wood work.

What you're missing is having read the rest of Ian's email. ;^>

He doesn't want to have to do all the drilling and cable-pulling
(which is part of the reason 802.11B networks have become so
popular for SOHO use).

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net