Eric Allan Lucas on Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:40:17 +0200

Re: [PLUG] test

Yes, I noticed the same thing yesterday.

I observed that I had no PLUG mail since the 18th but the archive was there.
On Sunday evening I went and disabled my email delivery from PLUG, then
enabled it again.

Now, this may not have made any difference - since others have seen the same
phenonema then I doubt my efforts changed anything (other than satisfying
ME that I'd done what I could.)  Appears that SOME of us were not getting
the posts but the rest went on normally.

I also notice that none of the messages on the list even mention our
dissapearance!  Gee, thanks :-)

Eric Lucas