Bill Jonas on Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:20:12 +0200

Re: [PLUG] test

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 02:37:32PM -0400, Eric Allan Lucas wrote:
> I also notice that none of the messages on the list even mention our
> dissapearance!  Gee, thanks :-)

In all seriousness, it's my understanding now that it was a mail
delivery problem.  Mailman was sending out the mail just fine, but
things broke down at the MTA level.  Whatever had gotten logjammed got
cleared today and things resumed to normal.

I didn't think anything of it at first, since the list has gone quiet
for a few days before, and I had nothing to post (else I would have
noticed it sooner).

IOW, it wasn't just some of us, it was everybody.  You were far from
alone.  :)

--
Never forget.