paul on Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:30:13 +0200

Re: [PLUG] SSH question

OK. What IS unique to a dial? The phone number that the person is calling
from. The private key and passphrase is supposed to be unique and secure. What
else? I know there are ways to have the system call the user back at their
predefined phone number, but what about using the phone number in the
authentication process?