Sandhitsu R Das on Sat, 29 Sep 2001 23:50:19 +0200

Re: [PLUG] a different SSH question & moderated posts

On 28 Sep 2001, Michael Leone wrote:

> On Fri, 2001-09-28 at 11:11, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> > [I've reformatted your text. It'd be nice if you could wrape your
> > lines around 70 columns or so. It makes it much easier to read and
> > respond to your email in standard Unix pagers and editors.]
>
> Hmm. His message wrapped just fine for me, using Evolution (from
> Ximian). Just as yours did (see above).
>
> Perhaps it's a non-GUI mailer thing?

Pine wrapped the original post just fine for me. Doesn't mean it always
does it though. I get mails from mailcity.com and some other web-based
accounts as well as some GUI mailers that pine can't handle - and it's a
pain replying (or even reading those messages).