gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:50:13 +0200

Re: [PLUG] a different SSH question & moderated posts

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 11:43:26PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> One sshd_config file is not world readable, the other is.

Huh. Well, I let this kick around in the back of my head for a few
days, and all I can think is that something in your .ssh was
*writeable* by more than yourself (which "StrictModes yes" will
choke on), which write bit you removed when you added the execute
bit.

There's nothing outlandish in the one sshd_config you can read, at
least.

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net