Darxus on Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:20:14 +0200

[PLUG] secondary meetings

I still think having an extra meeting every month or two, at Netaxs
(in Conshohocken), probably on Tuesday, is a good idea.  I now count
myself among those who are more likely to attend a meeting at Netaxs
than center city.

I believe the last time we scheduled this, we scheduled it two months
in advance.  All these things would suggest a meeting be planned at
Netaxs for Tuesday, December 3rd.

This depends on a few things:

* Netaxs being willing to host the meeting (which I think is likely)
* A Netaxs employee being willing to arrange it - which has been
  Michael C. Toren <mct@netaxs.com>
* Somebody giving a presentation - which could be a new volunteer, or one
  of the existing volunteers could be resceduled.

It has been suggested that secondary meetings at Netaxs be more technical,
and less aimed at newcomers.  I think that's a wonderful idea.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com